Career English course is designed to inculcate professional skills in graduates or students who completed their graduation or perusing their degree or master degree. The aim of this Career English Classes is to help students make their English more effective and applying it in their career.
- Conversation Practice for business situation
- Basics of communication, General English, advanced grammar, usage of synonyms and antonyms, usage of homonyms and homophones, idioms and phrases and common errors in English
- Professional writing skills: punctuation, spelling and capitalization errors, writing advanced essays, precis writing, paragraph writing, correct usage of active and passive voice, concise writing (constructing clear and simple sentences and sentence fragments), using prepositional phrases and using the correct words
- Presentation techniques: proper communication, formal presentation, writing the script, designing visual aids and hangouts, questioning and answering, how to reach the audience, tips on avoiding the fear and delivering effective presentations, tips on assembling and sequencing the ideas and getting your message across successfully.
- Accent neutralization: types of accent reduction and accent reduction training
- Public speaking skills: developing confidence, how to speak to the real world?, speaking on special occasions, servant speaking tip (learning to listen and speak), addressing challenges (audience-serving communication), informative and persuasive speaking and how to frame proper introduction and conclusion
- Interview skills: answering interview questions, discussion on topics common to all interviews and interview skills for managers
- Telephone etiquette: making and receiving the phone calls, proper greeting, general rules for telephone etiquette and cell phone etiquette
- Goal setting: benefits of goal setting, best practices and goal commitment etc.
- Time Management: time management, reducing the wastage of time, stress handling and planning for efficient systems.
- Group discussions: prerequisites and do’s and don’t s of a group discussion.